Tandy Elisala's Inspire Newsletter
Good Morning Everyone!
If you aren't already a subscriber to my awesome (OK, I may be a little biased) weekly newsletter, you are missing out! These newsletters include a short story, reflections on my life and/or world events as it relates to the weekly theme, affirmations for the week and a weekly gratitude list (some serious and some fun). As a subscriber to my newsletter, you are the first to know about upcoming events, products and book releases. Subscribers also get discounts:-) As a bonus, when you subscribe, you get a free e-book titled "10 goal setting tips that can change your life."
In this week's newsletter, I discuss the importance family has on our relationships, children and legacy. I provide four (4) tips on taking Thanksgiving as an opportunity to create memories and encourage what it was created for: To Give Thanks! In the spirit of food (which is a big part of this wonderful day), I share some really fabulous recipes to try. You never know... one of these recipes could be the start of your next family tradition!
Click on over to my website www.tandy.elisala.com and subscribe today. By the way, when I say weekly communication, I mean ONE email from me weekly!
While you are at it, I'd love to have you on
No comments:
Post a Comment